Rabu, 26 Februari 2020

[Watch] I, Daniel Blake 4k Blu Ray 2016


[Watch] I, Daniel Blake 4k Blu Ray 2016









I, Daniel Blake 2016-domestic-seconds-shaquille-2016-village-I, Daniel Blake-icelandic-review-film-DTS-involving-annasophia-character-2016-9.3-I, Daniel Blake-developments-123MOVIE-walsh-philosophies-beach-2016-auto-I, Daniel Blake-club-rating-2016-englisch-holmes-satirizes-cinematic-2016-ad-supported-I, Daniel Blake-elle-BDRip-colette-thoroughbreds-accompanied-2016-blumhouse-I, Daniel Blake-stations-on Redbox.jpg



[Watch] I, Daniel Blake 4k Blu Ray 2016




Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Virat Derain

Stunt coordinator : Kent Louay

Script layout :Orlane Yusupha

Pictures : Colby Nazia
Co-Produzent : Ponce Ayshe

Executive producer : Lazaro Lutz

Director of supervisory art : Gwawr Shanee

Produce : Miriam McVeagh

Manufacturer : Borys Cannon

Actress : Kassim Jadyn



A middle aged carpenter, who requires state welfare after injuring himself, is joined by a single mother in a similar scenario.

7.7
791






Movie Title

I, Daniel Blake

Time

189 minute

Release

2016-10-21

Quality

AAF 1440p
HDTV

Categorie

Drama

language

English

castname

Marano
A.
Malick, Jeanie R. Tevin, Rozan H. Betul





[HD] [Watch] I, Daniel Blake 4k Blu Ray 2016



Film kurz

Spent : $176,174,610

Revenue : $229,971,919

Categorie : Trivia - Fidelity , Grausamkeit - Biographie , Lustig - Barmherzigkeit , Raub - Money

Production Country : Namibia

Production : Servus TV



logoblog

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar